Jacky Girl's Pic...

This blogsite is supposedly the place where I dump all the photos taken from my camera. I bought a 2nd hand Olympus E300 after loosing the little Ricoh I was so growing attached to. After fiddling around with all the new (not quite new isn't it) settings on a DSLR, I thought it would be nice to actually put up these pictures in the form of a blog, so that at least, once in a while I could come back and check on my progress. A blog should be able to do that and organize these pics in a chronological manner. So I could see what I've been doing with the camera. Jacky, the 8 year old puppy coming out from her little house. We had just bought her a new chewy bone for her teeth (she's not getting any younger) and a new cushion for her to sit on. The floor must be cold. She just enjoys sitting on this cushion. (F4, 1/6s, ISO1600) Halfway chewing on the bone, she looks up realizing I am holding my camera shooting away. Had to experiment with taking pictures in low lighting conditions. Notice how noisy the pictures are ? Isn't she just cute.. thats a totally irresistible look. She's been very possessive with what's hers. I.e. the bone is hers, and she will put her paw over it, should you come near the bone. Energy burnt off, after having a ball of a time chewing the bone. Keeping the bone away from my prying hands. She realized that I was just gonna fiddle with the clicking black thing. She also rests for awhile.

0 comments